Monday, December 1, 2008

NEW MONTH

new month. today, 1st of december. so d last month of the year. new spirit. new hope. with 2 important exams on row. my mid modul exam was postponed to next saturday. still hv time to catch up my study bcz i have not finish my study and revision yet. i've to work hard to pass my exam with flying colors. amin!

after i recovered fro my flu and fever, i feel that i've got new spirit and hope. like a new born baby..huu..after 2 days jz eat and sleep, i feel very bored. i feel like i dont hv enough enegry. and then i realize how important health to us. when i got my flu, i lost my appetite. that is d worst. i love to eat. when i lost my appetite, i feel like d end of the world. my running nose also make me feel like asthmatic patient. owh. cant breath properly. during that time tissue papers became my closest friend. n suddenly i miss my family. i want to go back home now.=( my homesick make my fever worst..ouwhh..

now, after 2days, i'm feeling better. thanks to Him for make me healthy again. alhamdulillah. now i realized that healthy is the best gift He gv to us. so now, after recoverd i can run my daily routine as usual. now i've to struggle for my coming mid modul xam. wish me luck eyk! peace =8)

No comments: