Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MY PARENTS ARE VERY HAPPY

today, my parents esp my dad r very happy. my lil bro has cheer up my parents and pleased 'em. act, its only a simple 'gift' fro my bro to 'em, but they r really glad. fro me n my sis POV's, what has my bro did only a simple and ordinary thing, and nothing can be proud of, but for my luvly parents its really make their day. my parents know well about my bro's limit and capability, so when my bro did sumthng beyond his limitation, they really proud of him. when i called home jz now, i can feel how happy they r right now. thanx my bro, cz u make 'em happy wth ur own style/ways. i promise i'll give u sumthng fro jkrta for u. thats how our parents feel when we make 'em happy. although its only a simple thing, but the most important is they appreciate and bless what have we done and give 'em. parents always support n proud of thier children. luv both of u ibu + ayah <3

No comments: