Monday, December 1, 2008

LIST: THINGS TO...

WHEN I REACH MY HOME, I WILL:

1. DO
- shopping wth my sis
- moviee..weee
- drive?( jz to remind myself that i stil can drive..owh..)
- 'makan besar' wth my family. fadhil, come back home, i'l wait 4 u!
- bowling
- gardening..haha..
- renew my license maybe.
- go to my cousin wedding ceremony. n be d flower girl haha..

2. BUY
- new shirt/blouse/pants
- stationaries
- toiletteries for 3 months..can save my money when i'm here..=p
- c*****..its a secret, stil planning. when i've get it, i'll show u yah!
- shoes
- new bags..maybe 2pcs

3. MEET
- family of course!
- mariyam. balik tau this holidays. i'm waiting hehe..
- my cats..baby+jeremy+mummy i miss u soo much!
- meet uncle hussien. ha?

4. MUST DO
- reboost my spirit for 3months onward
- get back my 'energy'--> same like machine..hee

5. CHECK
- flight ticket to indonesia. date/gate etc
- passport
- luggage, must not exceed 15kg..air asia la wey..
- my 'missing luving' meter..must set back to zero. so when i'm in jkrta, dh x homesick lg..=8)

No comments: