Saturday, November 29, 2008

THINGS THAT I HATE.

  1. ANTS n ITS SPECIES: lots of bad memories. i can cry when i see lots of ants, not bcz i'm sad. but i sick of it. owh..yucks! one thing is insyaAllah i'll try to not kill 'em wf pesticides. quite nice to 'em lor..=)
  2. WAITING TIME: urm..pls b punctuate when u deal wf me. i hate waiting so much. i try my best to be on time, but when i reached there, he/she did not come yet.ohh..really mad! i dont know why people always break their promises. i agree that sumtimes i also late during my date maa.
  3. COPYCAT: dont imitate others stlye/words/homework/behaviour/hobby/dress etc wthout thier permission. evrybody have thier own style so, go on happily with ur life/ style. dont imitate others. be happy n proud of what u r now. He creates us wth our own stlye/habit etc. so praise to Allah for what u r today.
  4. SERVER DOWN: act server down + blackout. hehe. i cant surf internet when my server down. i cant check my mail/read newspaper/chat wf my sis bla bla bla. for me, my tortoise( my laptop=quite slow) is nothing without internet access. huu. cayang tortoise! jgn majuk eyk pas ni..

No comments: