Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FUTURE

now, i'm in my 2nd yr of study. so i've another 3 yrs to complete my study. dis month my topic is dermatology n sexual transmitted disease. after half a month i sit for dis modul, i'm quite sure that i'll not further my study in dermatology, or be a dermatologist. seriously i'm very blur n i can't differentiate all d disease well. all d lesions r red in color/erytheme/berbatas tegas/itchy so how can i make a diff. urm.....help me pls. n d worst is i cant digest wut i've learnt in lecture well..urm..how come?haha
las discussion, there's a lecturer who ask me either i want to b a dermatologist or not. i jz smile to her wthout answer her question. how can i answer her question. i dont even fall in luv wf skin/dermatology yet..hehe..act i wanna b a pedriatician. orthopedic pedriatician. that is my plan.n now i'm work 4 it. =)
maybe one day after i've complete my study, i suddenly want to b a dermatologist. who noe about d future well xcept Him, right?so evrythng can b change n i jz can plan but only He noe bout d final result. we jz can pray 4 d bes. n wut He give 2 us is wut we deserve fro Him.

No comments: